Multiplication using Vedic Mathematics when last digits of both numbers totals as 10*.
Last Totaling as 10.
Specific Condition Required* for applying Antyaordasake’pi sutra:
- Total of last digits of numbers is 10.
- Remaining previous numbers are same.
Also Read => More Vedic Mathematics Sutras for Multiplication.
- Check if addition of last digits of the numbers is 10.
- If yes, multiply them and write in 2nd compartment.
- Apply Ekadhikena Purvena for the remaining digits i.e. Add 1 to the remaining digits.
- Eg: In case of 112 x 118, Apply Ekadhikena Purvena on 11 so we have 12. Now multiply 11 and 12 in write in the 1st compartment.